Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52006 by Ancalagon
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm
I sent an email to info@ooma.com but have not gotten any response. Maybe someone here can help.
1) I notice that voicemail is something that it mentioned in conjunction with the premier service. If I don’t subscribe to Premier, do I lose voicemail?
2) I understand that I am now responsible for paying the taxes on the phone service. How do I do that?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
#52009 by DTMF
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Every Ooma customer gets voicemail. Only Premier customers get voicemail messages emailed to them as audio files.

When you register your account, you will register a credit/debit card with it. The card will be charged the $11.75 regulatory fee once a year.
#52074 by JTalbert
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:32 am
DTMF wrote:When you register your account, you will register a credit/debit card with it. The card will be charged the $11.75 regulatory fee once a year.

This is correct, but you do not ay this fee the first year, Its included when you by the Telo, but expect to pay this starting at your 1 year anniversary of your Ooma.