Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52399 by Aveamantium
Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 am
bw1 wrote:
crpeck wrote:I just tried adding about 5-6 numbers to the Blacklist from the call log page. It said they were added, but, they don't appear that way from the Call Log page. In fact, I tried adding the same number about 5 times, each time the response indicated that it was added successfully, but, still - it's not there.

I just tried to add a number to the blacklist from the call log and the first time it gave an error - invalid session. I then switched over to the blacklist page to see if it was there and switched back to the call log and added it again and it got added without error.

I've typically had to add people to the blacklist twice in order to take... Cursed ground hole on power socket!
#52495 by crpeck
Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:54 pm
Arrgghh - Since the Blacklist feature wasn't working from the Call Logs, I added about 8 numbers to my personal blacklist (I have about 6 there now, from a long time ago). I just checked it and they aren't in that anymore. wtf? At least I see that GVE is Beta now, so that made my day :)
#52595 by whn
Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm
bw1 wrote:
That whoosh you heard was something going right over your head. :)

Not really, I knew what he/she was getting at but it's not a joke really.

I've worked inside some start up companies that had competitor spys working within and know this stuff happens, especially with start ups and ones that attack an entire industry like telemarketers via the blacklist feature.
#52999 by whn
Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 am
oomairvine wrote:I add a number into blacklist about 2 hr ago, and I got the same number 5 mins ago again.
The blacklist NOT working.

BLACKLIST IS NOT WORKING
#53006 by oomairvine
Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 am
I keep got phone from (571) 431-1960 MARITZ RESEARCH, and the blacklist NOT working at all.
So, I can only add the number to my panasonic phone system to block it.
#54269 by abdusazad
Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:36 pm
Is anyone having problem to using International Bundle? Look like OOMA International Bundle never worked for anyone. I had $100 prepaid bonus for international call from COSTCO when subscribe premier service at the beginning but after $100 finish, OOMA was charging me every moth 5.87 for International Bundle for 500 minutes ((though it was saying in the account level only 4.99 for International Bundle)) but seems I can't use it ever. As soon as try to call to International number OOMA messages comes up:
You have only 11 cents in your prepaid account, please login to your OOMA prepaid account and charge you credit card to your OOMA prepaid account. Good bye...
Sine more than 3 months now I was complaining to OOMA customer support that I’m not able to use International Bundle, every time I call OOMA customer service, they open a new ticket or some time says, we’ll fixed within 12 or 24 hours window and will call you back once fixed but never fixed and never call me. Really bad experience about OOMA service.