Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#50397 by xboxman
Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 am
my ooma handsets did not spring forward today :o .. any one else have this problem or do i have some setting off or something ?

thanks
#50402 by highq
Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 am
Mine did not spring forward either. Rebooting the telo caused daylight savings time to be shown, but I wonder if that was truly necessary, or if some other event, like an incoming or outgoing call, would have updated the time.
#50411 by xboxman
Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 am
i have received calls today and made calls but still no spring forward.... maybe i will re boot everything and see if it up dates then
#50520 by calkid4ever
Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:36 pm
My phone's timestamp was also one hour behind yesterday (Sunday) and today, even after receiving several calls. However, after rebooting my Telo, the phone timestamps was corrected after I received a call. One should not have to reboot the Telo to correct this error. Hopefully, it will get fixed before we "fall back" to regular time again.
#50668 by wildbill
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 am
Who ever thought of this stupid daylight savings time should be pulled out in the street and shot! ;)

I hate this stupid time change every year.. sigh.. now they move the time change up a few weeks so winsows XP doesn't even know when to change..
#50671 by murphy
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 am
wildbill wrote:Who ever thought of this stupid daylight savings time should be pulled out in the street and shot! ;)

I hate this stupid time change every year.. sigh.. now they move the time change up a few weeks so winsows XP doesn't even know when to change..

If Windows XP has all of it's updates applied, it knows when the time change takes place.