Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#50228 by Mineral
Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm
I have Ooma Premier. I have my second number associated with my scout. I am unable to login to the secondary number My Ooma. I have tried several different computers and browsers. It just says my number/password is incorrect.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.
#50232 by murphy
Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Mineral wrote:I have Ooma Premier. I have my second number associated with my scout. I am unable to login to the secondary number My Ooma. I have tried several different computers and browsers. It just says my number/password is incorrect.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.

You created the password for the second number when you set up the second number as a personal number. Are you using the password that you created at that time?
#50238 by Mineral
Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 pm
I'm not sure I ever did anything to set up the second number as a personal number. (I was given two numbers when I ordered and activated Ooma Premier. When I ported my landline over, it was substituted for one of these numbers. The other remained.) In either event, I have used the same password on Ooma throughout - whenever they asked for one, so I would be using the right password.

Is there something I have to do to "set up" the second number as a personal number besides associate it with my scout? Where on the website would I find that?

Thank you very much for your help.
#50240 by murphy
Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Mineral wrote:I'm not sure I ever did anything to set up the second number as a personal number. (I was given two numbers when I ordered and activated Ooma Premier. When I ported my landline over, it was substituted for one of these numbers. The other remained.) In either event, I have used the same password on Ooma throughout - whenever they asked for one, so I would be using the right password.

Is there something I have to do to "set up" the second number as a personal number besides associate it with my scout? Where on the website would I find that?

Thank you very much for your help.

One of the fields that you have to specify when you associate a number with a scout is the password that you will use to log in to that number. If you go to Preferences -> Phone Numbers and click on the name that you gave to the scout you will see the form where you assigned the password.