Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#50136 by PetalumaRealtor
Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Reset the telo by removing and reconnecting the power cord. When the telo is back up press the ((A)) on the upper right for 3 seconds and release. The ((A)) should not be flashing. Turn off the handset by holding the red power button for about 2 seconds. Press it again and it should ask for your pin number. Enter the pin number and give it time to update. After the update you should be up and running.
#50148 by dsinternet
Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 am
When the handset says "Auto registration", try pressing menu, and then back button at the same time and see if this prompts the handset to prompt for the PIN. (don't forget to press the antena button on the main Telo unit first for 3 seconds)
#52047 by MCSFIP
Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 am
Just returned home after a lenghty absence to find new handset delivered. I have been unable to register new handset. After unplugging telo and pressing "A" button the handset continues to search without registering. Any thoughts?
#52049 by Groundhound
Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 am
MCSFIP wrote:Just returned home after a lenghty absence to find new handset delivered. I have been unable to register new handset. After unplugging telo and pressing "A" button the handset continues to search without registering. Any thoughts?

Did you fully charge the handset?
#52080 by MCSFIP
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 am
I charged it over night. When I take it out of the cradle it goes from full to 1/4 ? It is constantly searching but the Telo does not see it.
#52088 by murphy
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 am
MCSFIP wrote:I charged it over night. When I take it out of the cradle it goes from full to 1/4 ? It is constantly searching but the Telo does not see it.

Have you pushed the antenna button on the Telo for 5 seconds to let the Telo know there is a new handset to configure?
#52107 by MCSFIP
Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 pm
I have followed the directions. Turned off the handset, Unpluged the Telo for at least 5 seconds, pressed the antenna symbol and then turned the handset on, The antennae symbol flashes and the handset says searching. My original handset regisered w/o a problem.