Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#49084 by Ron83
Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm
1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

2) Is there anyway to have the virtual number forward directly to voicemail while the main or first number still rings?
#49116 by Groundhound
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 pm
Ron83 wrote:1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

2) Is there anyway to have the virtual number forward directly to voicemail while the main or first number still rings?

You can independently control the number of rings before VM answers and have a separate VM account (along with "Do not disturb") for the second number if you assign it to a Telo Handset (requires Premier).
#49127 by Ron83
Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Groundhound wrote:
Ron83 wrote:1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

You can independently control the number of rings before VM answers and have a separate VM account (along with "Do not disturb") for the second number if you assign it to a Telo Handset (requires Premier).

Anyway to do that without a Telo Handset?
#49141 by Groundhound
Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm
Ron83 wrote:
Groundhound wrote:

Anyway to do that without a Telo Handset?

No, not at this time.