Temporarily disable the virtual number

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Post Reply
Ron83
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: San Diego County
Contact:

Temporarily disable the virtual number

Post by Ron83 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

2) Is there anyway to have the virtual number forward directly to voicemail while the main or first number still rings?

Groundhound
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Temporarily disable the virtual number

Post by Groundhound » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Ron83 wrote:1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

2) Is there anyway to have the virtual number forward directly to voicemail while the main or first number still rings?
You can independently control the number of rings before VM answers and have a separate VM account (along with "Do not disturb") for the second number if you assign it to a Telo Handset (requires Premier).

Ron83
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: San Diego County
Contact:

Re: Temporarily disable the virtual number

Post by Ron83 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Groundhound wrote:
Ron83 wrote:1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

2) Is there anyway to have the virtual number forward directly to voicemail while the main or first number still rings?
You can independently control the number of rings before VM answers and have a separate VM account (along with "Do not disturb") for the second number if you assign it to a Telo Handset (requires Premier).
Anyway to do that without a Telo Handset?

Groundhound
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Temporarily disable the virtual number

Post by Groundhound » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Ron83 wrote:
Groundhound wrote:
Ron83 wrote:1) How could I have a "virtual number" or second Ooma phone number temporary disabled?

2) Is there anyway to have the virtual number forward directly to voicemail while the main or first number still rings?
You can independently control the number of rings before VM answers and have a separate VM account (along with "Do not disturb") for the second number if you assign it to a Telo Handset (requires Premier).
Anyway to do that without a Telo Handset?
No, not at this time.

Post Reply