Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#48521 by Tiger5353
Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 am
When i was still in my trail period of premier i had Multi-Ring enabled going to my cell phone. My trail has sense expired and i can no longer control call forward or multi-ring. I assumed that multi-ring would stop working when my trail expired but it hasn't. It still rings at both my ooma number and my cell phone and i can no longer disable it sense i can't get to the option any more now that my premier trail is expired.

Is this a problem i need to turn over to support? Or will some nice mod on the board see this and disable multi-ring for me sense i can't?

The reason i want it disabled is it now ask me to press 1 to connect the call and i would rather it just ring my ooma phone and not ask me that instead of having to press 1 to answer it.
#48528 by Bobby B
Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am
Hi Tiger5353 - I've disabled the Multi-Ring option for you. For some reason the feature is sometimes not being disabled properly on a downgrade (bug 7658).
#48529 by Tiger5353
Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:53 am
My Thanks for a very quick fix Bobby B :)

Bobby B wrote:Hi Tiger5353 - I've disabled the Multi-Ring option for you. For some reason the feature is sometimes not being disabled properly on a downgrade (bug 7658).
#50482 by johnjsenn
Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am
I am having the exact same issue. All calls are ringing into my work cell phone. I tried to log into my ooma to change it, but with my trial premier service being expired I could not change it back. Can you manually disable mine as well? The calls are a bit disruptive when I'm in the middle of a conference. :?
#52217 by abbythird
Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:27 pm
i have call forwarding to my cell and it does require to press 1 to accept, but lately it requires me to press 1 to answer the call.

is there a way to answer a call from my cell without press 1?

thanks,
#52218 by ntoy
Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Hello abbythird,

Currently I do not show MultiRing is enabled on either number in your account. If it were & you have it forwarding to your cell number, you have to press 1 to answer the call.

We are working on an enhancement in the future that would allow you to disable this.
#52261 by blahzeblah
Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm
Hello,
I am having a similar issue but I never turned on multi-ring during my premier trial. I only enabled call forwarding on network outages(to my cell), but now my cell phone is also ringing on all incoming calls to my home phone. Can someone disable this for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
#52319 by ntoy
Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 am
Hello blahzeblah,

Yes, currently an open bug in our system.
I manually disabled this for you.