Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#48441 by hingli
Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm
Hi all,

I wanted to add a Virtual number to my ooma Telo but it said "There was a problem adding a number. Your number reservation may have expired or you may not have any additional virtual numbers available to add. If the problem persists, please contact support at https://www.ooma.com/support. Whats the problem?
#48445 by ggilman
Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Do you have premier? How many phone #s do you have assigned to your Telo currently?

Premier gives you one additional phone number, for a total of 2. Anything beyond that, you have to pay extra. If you don't have Premier, you only have one phone number available without purchasing the virtual numbers separately.
#48449 by hingli
Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 pm
I am using the Premier Trial. I currently have 1 number that I'm porting over.
#48452 by ggilman
Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 pm
The number that is mid-port doesn't count. With Premier trial you should be allowed 2 numbers total. You chose one when you first activated your phone and should have been able to add one more after that. The 2nd number would disappear once your Premier trial expires if you don't subscribe. If you haven't already requested the 2nd number, you're still under Premier currently, and the system isn't allowing you to add the 2nd number, you may have to call customer service.
#48457 by hingli
Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 am
ggilman wrote:The number that is mid-port doesn't count. With Premier trial you should be allowed 2 numbers total. You chose one when you first activated your phone and should have been able to add one more after that. The 2nd number would disappear once your Premier trial expires if you don't subscribe. If you haven't already requested the 2nd number, you're still under Premier currently, and the system isn't allowing you to add the 2nd number, you may have to call customer service.

It's working now but can I delete a phone number?
#48463 by murphy
Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:41 am
hingli wrote:
ggilman wrote:The number that is mid-port doesn't count. With Premier trial you should be allowed 2 numbers total. You chose one when you first activated your phone and should have been able to add one more after that. The 2nd number would disappear once your Premier trial expires if you don't subscribe. If you haven't already requested the 2nd number, you're still under Premier currently, and the system isn't allowing you to add the 2nd number, you may have to call customer service.

It's working now but can I delete a phone number?

You will have to call CS to delete a number.