Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#47657 by cruzitude
Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am
I'd really love to access My Ooma from my iPod Touch or Motorola Droid, but neither support Flash (at least not yet for Motorola, probably never for the Touch). Is there a different version of My Ooma that doesn't use Flash so that I can check my messages while I'm out and about?
#47688 by bursellj
Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 pm
Just have your voicemail messages forwarded, with attached wav file, to an email account set up on your iPod Touch. When your iPod Touch connects and checks the mail it will download the voicemail notification with the attached wav file, which you will be able to listen to on Quicktime on your iPod Touch.
#47696 by cruzitude
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 pm
bursellj wrote:Just have your voicemail messages forwarded, with attached wav file, to an email account set up on your iPod Touch.
That would probably work fine, but unless I'm misunderstanding things message forwarding is only available with a Premier account, not Basic.
#47716 by BBBoT
Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 pm
You should still be able to click the little arrow to the far right on the line where the message is listed and choose "download" which will play it. Seems to work fine on my iPhone.