Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#46640 by Oomy
Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm
Can not access Preferences in My Ooma. Get the 'Ooma We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.' Access to Home,Account, and Add-ons is okay.
Same issue if using IE, or Firefox and 3 different computers.
Had this problem with my second number first....called CS.. they said they would look into it.
A day later, this problem showed up on the main number. Called CS again....was told to give them 24-48 hours to fix.
48 hours later.....called back....same problem....same answer....would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours.
Another 48 hours has past....still not working.

Anyone else have this problem.....and if so....how did you fix it?

Thanks
#46738 by Leeway
Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 am
My account just keeps saying "Service unavailable, please try later".

Donna
#46739 by DHayesJr
Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 am
I had a similar issue, where I got a message when trying to go to Preferences and also into Profile in System.
My problem was that when trying to split the Shared Device into a Telo Base and Telo Handset to split the phone numbers, I had entered a comma in the name within the setup for those devices. Even though I deleted them, it still existed. One of the moderators, ntoy, located that issue and removed the comma and that fixed the problem.

If you still have access to the setup for the devices, remove any non-alpha characters and save. I would check your profile as well, if you can get into it. Otherwise, call tech support and direct them to remove the comma or non-alpha characters from your profile and device configurations.
#46747 by ntoy
Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 am
Hello Oomy,

There were 2 sub user accounts that were unused. I went ahead & removed them from the parent account. Can you give it another try?

Hello Leeway,

Your address is missing something like: Apt, suite, etc. Try updating your address & wait a few minutes to try accessing again.
#46938 by Oomy
Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 pm
THANKS.....can access it on main account now. Will try setting up 1 handset as a personal device again.