Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#46335 by hwgang
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm
Old account and I'm a (relatively) long-time Ooma user I haven't been able to access my privacy settings for months. I get an Ooma error message saying there's a problem accessing the page. I've sent emails but never heard a reply. Today I called and was told to clear cookies and cache. I did and rebooted and still can't access my privacy settings.

Any advice?

TIA
#46359 by southsound
Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm
I guess this is the extreme definition of Privacy - not even being able to access the pages.

I just tried it on my hub and had no problem. I'm using IE 8.0 and have not had to clear my cache or anything else. Do you think it might be a browser issue?
#46376 by hwgang
Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:57 pm
LOL@ southsound

I use Firefox 3.xx. I was advised of the "fix" after identifying my browser. I've used Firefox all along when accessing Ooma but have only run into trouble the last few months. I can't access my account settings, either, I've discovered.

I just tried to access the above using IE8. No go there, either. :|
#46386 by murphy
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm
I am using Firefox 3.6 and have no problem accessing the Privacy page.
It also works with IE8.
#46391 by hwgang
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm
I've just got some kind of glitch and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. I've just ignored it thinking it would eventually resolve as these types of issues so often do, but it hasn't. It's bugging me now.
#46395 by murphy
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm
hwgang wrote:I've just got some kind of glitch and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. I've just ignored it thinking it would eventually resolve as these types of issues so often do, but it hasn't. It's bugging me now.

Create a new user account on your computer and use that account to see if you can log in.