Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#43712 by hondo777
Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 am
I've had several people tell me that when they attempt to call me, the phone rings busy and nobody is using it... this happens especially from cell phones. Anyone know what this might be?
#43728 by ntoy
Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 am
Hello,

Have you had the unsuccessful callers call their phone provider to report that they
are unable to call your Ooma number?
#43807 by mlaplaca
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm
I get the opposite. There are numbers or exchanges that I can't call. After research found that all were from phone number carrier Frontier. I've got CS working on it. It's only been a month. *0( Geez
#44981 by hondo777
Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm
I'm still having the same problem. Sometimes calls go through sometimes it rings busy. If I call home, I have to keep calling until it finally works. Can someone tell me why this is happening? This is ridiculous.
#46179 by dkunesh1
Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 pm
I get a similar problem. When I call home from my cell phone I get nothing, not even a busy signal. The call just fails. Sometimes I get voicemail even when the Ooma is not busy. Other times things work just fine. Very unreliable. I just sent an email to support. Waiting for a response.