Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#41599 by dalime
Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 pm
Just got my phone number ported today (quickly I might add) but the temp number is still showing in My Ooma with no option to remove it.

Additionaly, I would like to add a 2nd number in different state but can't do that either. I can view the available numbers and select one, but nothing happens and is not added to my list.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
#41611 by murphy
Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:55 am
You will have to call CS to have the temporary number deleted.
#41642 by ntoy
Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 am
Hello dalime,

I show that your number ported on 1/12/2010. Are you logging in with your ported number as opposed to the temp number?
Currently, your account shows only the ported number. You have trial premiere which would enable you to add a 2nd number to your account & will expire after the trial period.
#41780 by dalime
Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 pm
Thanks for the replies.

I am logging in with my ported number and under Preferences -> Phone Numbers. There are two "Shared Devices"; one with the temp number and one with the ported number.

I also paid for a year of premier to get the free port but am unable to add the 2nd line.
When I click "Add a new phone number", a pop up appears, I add the area code and prefix, select a number, it briefly says "loading", but nothing ever happens.
#41876 by VicMatson
Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 am
Your factious 2nd old number that was left will probably go away eventually with what they call a sweep. Don't bother with tech CS(a waste of your time) they don't know anything about these issues.