Where's my Premere?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
User avatar
BobB
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 am

Where's my Premere?

Post by BobB » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm

For some reason the premere was taken off my account. I am paid up until Dec. 2010. I wish someone would look into it so I can get the features I paid for. I called and talked to a service rep.

Service ticket # CS26095

I hope someone will look into it.

Thanks,
Bob

joeed2
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by joeed2 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Another service ticket in the black hole...

Can we get access to view the ticket database online? View status, query other tickets, etc.?

I'd rather have Ooma deploy that first, before iPhone apps and stuff like that.

User avatar
BobB
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 am

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by BobB » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Still no premere.
How hard could it be to make it right?
Wonder if they will credit the days they are not giving me what I paid for.

Bob

amoney
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by amoney » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Hey I think I just found a easter egg in my.ooma -slight humor

I just found another Ooma contact number, To change or cancel a subscription, please call customer service at 1-866-452-6662, this was found under account sercives, change your service.
Comcast > Telo > WRT54G

User avatar
BobB
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 am

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by BobB » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 am

amoney wrote:Hey I think I just found a easter egg in my.ooma -slight humor

I just found another Ooma contact number, To change or cancel a subscription, please call customer service at 1-866-452-6662, this was found under account sercives, change your service.

Maybe if I call that number I'll get better service. I still don't have the premere service that I paid for.

This is twice in 3 months of using Ooma that things aren't right. I hope this level of service doesn't continue.
I love what Ooma is trying to do. I just hope they can pull it off.

Bob

murphy
Posts: 7261
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by murphy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:34 am

That number goes direct to the sales department.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

User avatar
BobB
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 am

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by BobB » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:49 am

Well, Another day without my premere. Now that the electronic show is over maybe they will get back to work and turn my premere on. There is a family medical isue and I could use the answering machine notification to my cell.

Bob

User avatar
bw1
Posts: 1781
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 am
Location: MI

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by bw1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 pm

BobB wrote:Well, Another day without my premere. Now that the electronic show is over maybe they will get back to work and turn my premere on. There is a family medical isue and I could use the answering machine notification to my cell.

Bob
Text message or email notification of voicemail is not a premier feature.

hteinlin
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by hteinlin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 pm

bw1 wrote:
BobB wrote:Well, Another day without my premere. Now that the electronic show is over maybe they will get back to work and turn my premere on. There is a family medical isue and I could use the answering machine notification to my cell.

Bob
Text message or email notification of voicemail is not a premier feature.
Really? I thought the voicemail forwarding and multi ring features were premier features?

R-T-B
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 am

Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by R-T-B » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 pm

hteinlin wrote:
bw1 wrote:
BobB wrote:Well, Another day without my premere. Now that the electronic show is over maybe they will get back to work and turn my premere on. There is a family medical isue and I could use the answering machine notification to my cell.

Bob
Text message or email notification of voicemail is not a premier feature.
Really? I thought the voicemail forwarding and multi ring features were premier features?
I'm pretty sure they are.

Post Reply