Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#40686 by southsound
Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 pm
Could be now or soon, depending on which official ooma source you go by:

ooma blog wrote:All new features are now available for Ooma Telo, and will be on demonstration today through January 10th at Ooma’s booth at CES, Grand Lobby GL-7.

ooma press release wrote:All features will be available to Ooma Telo customers in the first half of 2010.
#40687 by Emily
Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 pm
Thrilled about the iPhone App, and the prospect of being able to make Ooma international calls from my cell phone. This is going to make it much easier for me to keep in touch with friends in other time zones.

Also very interested in the voicemail transcription. Will you have to be a premier member to get it? Will it require the Telo, or will it be available to all users?

I have the Core rather than the Telo, and the voice quality is top notch. It's superior to any landline I've ever had.
#40703 by joeed2
Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm
I just hope Ooma doesn't start charging piecemeal for all these bells & whistles.

Most people here got on the Ooma bandwagon because they were sick of the nickel and diming from their previous provider.