Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#40149 by PetalumaRealtor
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm
Finally today the message at https://www.ooma.com/pin changed and indicated that multiple handsets could now be registered. I charged up my second and third handsets, rebooted the telo unit and entered the pin number in the other handsets. All was looking good, the handsets updated their software and then displayed the following message "Max handsets exceeded. See ooma.com/pin". Only handset 1 works. Why did the pin message change if the handsets still do not work? Has anyone else had this experience?
#40153 by murphy
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm
You have to wait for the latest release of the firmware to be downloaded to your system. It's 32829. Look at the status page in the Telo or the Information page in the handset. Updates typically happen in the middle of the night so people don't try to "fix" the unit when the lights start flashing.
#40430 by bw1
Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 am
PetalumaRealtor wrote:I am still waiting for my update. Is this just another case of vaporware? :?:

?!?!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5662

32829 for Ooma Telo will be starting to deploy to Telos tonight and will complete within the next couple days.