Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#39877 by wtnixon
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 pm
I didn't think MS Office was an OS? But now that you bring up Office, a better analogy would be releasing windows, but only allowing people to use word and promise outlook, excel, powerpoint etc at a later date.

Besides, nobody's even bringing up the promised google voice integration such as SMS (or text messaging) or any Google Voice integration for that matter. Not mention, the new contacts interface is so weak! Surely there's gotta be way to import from Outlook! You could at least allow an import of CSV contacts from outlook!!!
#39881 by southsound
Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 pm
wtnixon wrote:I mean releasing office, bot windows. Heck, now you got me getting office and windows confused!

Must not be too hard. Go to the first page of this thread and search for the word "office" and you will find that it never is used. Not by anyone. I work as a chemical dependency counselor and run a rather good 12-step support group. If you would ever like to utilize my services, feel free to PM me. Remember, denial is the part of our disease that tells us we don't have a disease. Of course, recovery is not for everyone. Our program works well for many adictive and compulsive disorders, but we have had real problems dealing with stupidity. :P