Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#39164 by Rocker357
Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 am
I have Premier service but my ooma says core. I can't access any premire services from the web site because it says I need to upgrade to premire. I have opened a ticket with ooma tech support on 12/23/09 and was told a lot of people have reported this issue and they are working on it. No fix time was given. I would like to know how many others are having this problem and how long it has been going on.
#39175 by murphy
Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 am
My account has the proper service level so it's not a universal problem.
That probably means it will be more difficult to isolate the conditions that trigger the problem.
#40087 by Vayu
Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 pm
I had the same issue when I switched from Yearly Premier subscription to Lifetime Premier subscription. I faced the exactly same issue for a month. After the month-end, they completely refreshed my account (even password/security question etc..), They wiped out all the history tied up with my account. At that time my subscription level was Premier trial (60 days) instead of Lifetime premier.

So, Good Luck to you...
#40308 by Vayu
Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 pm
Rocker357 wrote:Who do you ask to have your account refreshed? I can't access any premire features its so bad!!!

I did not ask any one. One fine day it happened. I was just bothering them everyday by calling them and asking them about the status. Everything happened with out any communication and with out my knowledge.
#40348 by bw1
Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Rocker357 wrote:Who do you ask to have your account refreshed? I can't access any premire features its so bad!!!

If you can't get any help by calling CS, you can send an email to Bobby B by finding one of his posts and clicking envelope icon below his ID.
See here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5405&p=40092#p39918

You probably should try to get it corrected by calling CS first.