Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#38397 by melamb13
Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 am
I tried to add a second number on the website 5 days ago (also today) and while it pulled up available numbers in my area it would not post the number to my account. I have had the Premier package and Hub/scout setup sence June of 2009, very frustrating. I called support and after 45 minutes of on-hold fading music I hung up. This is not my first bad experience with support, I also had a hard time with the number porting. I sent an e-mail and have yet to get a response from that. I am pleased with the service when it does what it is suppose to but getting help from support is the most frustrating of any service I have ever tried to use!!!

Mark
#39114 by 4thand18
Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 pm
I am having the same problem. I go to phone numbers under myOoma and click "add number." It pulls up a box where I enter the area code for the number, it offers me a set of numbers, I click one, as instructed and then it doesn't add it to my account or my personal devices. Seems I am doing everything right and I get no error messages. Any advice would be great, thanks. First tried on 12/28. Will try again tomorrow I guess. Thanks.
#39117 by Groundhound
Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 pm
4thand18 wrote:I am having the same problem. I go to phone numbers under myOoma and click "add number." It pulls up a box where I enter the area code for the number, it offers me a set of numbers, I click one, as instructed and then it doesn't add it to my account or my personal devices. Seems I am doing everything right and I get no error messages. Any advice would be great, thanks. First tried on 12/28. Will try again tomorrow I guess. Thanks.

Ooma is having a website problem with second line addition. Until they fix it, you will need to call customer service and get them to add the number you want to your account.