Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#37755 by southsound
Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 pm
jcarcopo wrote:geez.the telo handset sucks and you get excited because of a beta feature when we sit here with 3 handsets and they all suck

There are four kinds of attitude people can choose to have:

1. "My glass half empty"
2. "My glass half full"
3. "Hey, I ordered a cheeseburger"
4. "Wow, there's refreshments!"

Obviously jlhayman has chosen category 4. I wonder if maybe that couldn't make for a happier, longer life with minimal stress.

I say, "Way to go jlhayman! It is nice to see someone else who is able to look at an imperfect world and still feel blessed!

JMHO. YMMV. :P
#37770 by oldanbo
Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am
southsound wrote:
jcarcopo wrote:geez.the telo handset sucks and you get excited because of a beta feature when we sit here with 3 handsets and they all suck

There are four kinds of attitude people can choose to have:

1. "My glass half empty"
2. "My glass half full"
3. "Hey, I ordered a cheeseburger"
4. "Wow, there's refreshments!"

Obviously jlhayman has chosen category 4. I wonder if maybe that couldn't make for a happier, longer life with minimal stress.

I say, "Way to go jlhayman! It is nice to see someone else who is able to look at an imperfect world and still feel blessed!

JMHO. YMMV. :P

Southsound speaks truthfully. There is an awful lot of behind the scenes activity taking place at ooma. Especially from a technological perspective. Can you sense it?

But aside from some of the gripes (legitimate in my view) all of the "little" extras filtering through are surprising.

Let's explore the positive even though it is marked beta, while we await the finish.

Cheers

Way past my bedtime, but it's all part of the experience. :)