Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#37423 by hteinlin
Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Hey guys,

I know some of the people on here have different bug issues with Ooma. I just wanted to put a single thread so hopefully the powers at Ooma can review it instead of weeding through the 100's of posts on here.

So list the problem / under what circumstance (i.e. which browsers). I will edit this list as things are reported or resolved.

Current list:
    1 - Voicemail timestamp is incorrect, displays wrong time for messages. Called integrated landline left a message Dec 15, 09 08:06PM PST shows up as "Yesterday 08:06PM". Called Ooma number right afterwards left a message shows up as "Today 04:07AM". Second call to Ooma number resulted in "Yesterday 08:12PM". Second call to integrated landline resulted in "Today 04:14AM". Verified with: IE8 / Firefox 3.5. Link to thread: http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4945
Last edited by hteinlin on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#37458 by allo
Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 am
hteinlin wrote:Hey guys,

I know some of the people on here have different bug issues with Ooma. I just wanted to put a single thread so hopefully the powers at Ooma can review it instead of weeding through the 100's of posts on here.

So list the problem / under what circumstance (i.e. which browsers). I will edit this list as things are reported or resolved.

Current list:
    1 - Voicemail timestamp is incorrect, displays wrong time for messages. Called integrated landline left a message Dec 15, 09 08:06PM PST shows up as "Yesterday 08:06PM". Called Ooma number right afterwards left a message shows up as "Today 04:07AM". Second call to Ooma number resulted in "Yesterday 08:12PM". Second call to integrated landline resulted in "Today 04:14AM". Verified with: IE8 / Firefox 3.5
    2 - Preferences > System: Entire settings page is missing, shows blank page. Verified with: IE8 / Firefox 3.5

I don't think you can make a blank statement like:
: Preferences > System: Entire settings page is missing, shows blank page. Verified with: IE8 / Firefox 3.5.

because mine is working and it is not blank!
It should be fully explained when one item is not working : telo/hub; all the time?/ sometimes; for some; with landline; etc...