Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#36682 by bryanlyle
Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 pm
I am unable to login to my secondary account (number tied to my scout). I get the "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page."

Can anyone else login to their secondary account?
#36691 by murphy
Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm
bryanlyle wrote:I am unable to login to my secondary account (number tied to my scout). I get the "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page."

Can anyone else login to their secondary account?

Yes, close your browser and open a new copy.
#36708 by southsound
Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Same problem here. I can log into both of my primary accounts but when I try to log into my second number on my Telo I get the following message:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

Edit: Let me correct that - I get the message whenever I try to log into my.ooma. Website must be down for maintenance.
#36718 by murphy
Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 am
Shut down your browser and start a new copy. After they updated the site I was unable to log in until I did that.
#36760 by southsound
Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:41 am
It doesn't fix it for me either. When I first tried to log in this morning about 9:25 PST I was able to log into my hub account. When I tried my Telo first and second numbers, I got the message. Closed my browser, did a little pirouette closed my eyes, and tried again. This time I got the message every time I tried to go to the site. :shock:

And in case you might wonder, ballet does not come easy for raccoons!
#36776 by southsound
Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:25 am
Hate to be a wet blanket, but this is still happening. If I close IE and start a fresh instance, I can usually log in to either primary number. But I cannot log in to my secondary Telo number - regardless of what I do. This has got to be a bug with the changes made yesterday because I have never had this behavior before. Exiting IE and restarting it every time I want to go to my.ooma is NOT a solution. And even when I do I cannot reach my secondary number. Are Bryanlyle and I the only ones who are having problems with this?
#36779 by Aveamantium
Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:40 am
I know they say misery loves company but I won’t be able to join you on this one. Just tested my secondary number in My Ooma and it logged in ok. So it isn’t a “global” issue…
#36782 by Groundhound
Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 am
Aveamantium wrote:I know they say misery loves company but I won’t be able to join you on this one. Just tested my secondary number in My Ooma and it logged in ok. So it isn’t a “global” issue…

I normally use Firefox but in order to keep my login saved I use Chrome for my secondary account. I'm not having any issues with it, even logging out and then logging back in.