Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#34519 by kdmc69
Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 am
I just went in and checked mine again and it's back! (At least for the time being. :) )
#34522 by southsound
Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am
Mine are gone on my hub and on both lines of my Telo.
#34565 by Bobby B
Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:13 pm
We're looking to put out a fix for this one within a few hours - I'll reply to this thread when we have this update out.
#34568 by mhowie
Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:39 pm
No Call Log info and my Inbox is populated with random voice messages from the July timeframe onward- most of which I had earlier deleted. Plus, they are out of order, have UTC timestamps, etc., etc.

The frequent problems with My Ooma of late is BS. If there is a legitimate need to roll out new interfaces and functionality, test it in-house before releasing it to the customer base- especially those of us ponying up the $$$ to be a "premium" member.
#34610 by costanzo98031
Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Bobby B wrote:Ok the call logs should be showing up - we're looking at the voicemail sorting problem now.

The time data appear to be off as if it's pulling the wrong timezone. Also, I looked through the My Ooma site to see where to set the time zone information and didn't see it. Suggestion: Maybe this should be added to the profile page?
#34611 by kdmc69
Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Bobby B wrote:Ok the call logs should be showing up - we're looking at the voicemail sorting problem now.

Bobby, the time is still off in the log. Mine is off by 5 hours (ahead).