Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#34338 by costanzo98031
Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Suggestion: It would be great if we could see the phone numbers listed in a consistent format. It appears that calls placed are formatted to: (XXX) XXX-XXXX where incoming calls are formatted as: XXXXXXXXXX.

It would be also interesting to see how international calls are logged.
#34728 by southsound
Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 am
One more vote for a consistent format.
#34742 by bw1
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:43 pm
Looks like its fixed, thanks Bobby.

Could I also suggest that Phone Number and Name be listed on the Voicemail / INBOX list like it is on the Call Logs.

Also, in Call Logs the header is Time and in Voicemail the header is Date.

Also, in the Call Logs, there is an arrow that indicates the sort order column and direction. Perhaps that could be on the Voicemail list also.
#34745 by Bobby B
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 pm
Thanks for the suggestions!

bw1 wrote:Could I also suggest that Phone Number and Name be listed on the Voicemail / INBOX list like it is on the Call Logs.


Let's re-examine this one after the contacts page is up (which will probably be the beginning of next week). The name will automatically appear if the number appears in your contact list. Right now only the caller-ID number information is stored in the voicemail records.

bw1 wrote:Also, in Call Logs the header is Time and in Voicemail the header is Date.


We'll change this from "Time" to "Date"

bw1 wrote:Also, in the Call Logs, there is an arrow that indicates the sort order column and direction. Perhaps that could be on the Voicemail list also.


Yep, it definitely should have that indicator. I'll request to get that added.
#34747 by southsound
Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 pm
Thanks, Bobby. I think maybe YOU should be the one on vacation this week, but if you were I feel things would come to a screaching halt at ooma, so maybe they are wise in holding your vacation off until things calm down. That will happen, right?

In case we haven't said it often enough, THANK YOU for being so responsive and making our ooma experience a good one!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests