Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#33255 by Aristocat
Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 pm
I signed up for Premier service a few weeks ago, I selected the option of receiving a free Teleo HandSet.

When can I expect to receive it?
#33259 by jstock
Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:56 pm
I'd like to know the timeframe as well. I bought another from Best Buy since I wanted two of them. It would've been nice to get an email with an expected date, or perhaps something in My Ooma about when we can expect them.
#33328 by VicMatson
Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:55 am
Yesterday I was told by Ooma CS that they will go out 12/01/09, but you can get one at Best Buy. On 11/16/09 the PINs will be good.

So I guess they are supplying their resellers before sending them out from Ooma!

Google Voice extensions in 01/2010.
#33349 by Aristocat
Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 am
I have three handsets in the floor waiting to be installed. They are currently useless. Best Buy has them on the shelf... they are unaware that they currently will not function.

I called CS... what country are they in? They tell me yes I am signed up for premier, but they can find any record of me receiving a handset as an option for signing up.... guess I will have to wait and see.

I do not think I have ever been a part of something that is so totally uncoordinated, poorly planned and completely out of control.

Just my two cents..
#33481 by johnboy
Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 am
The PIN numbers are up today and I can confirm that they work nicely. Instructions are posted under my.ooma.com, It's the tab to the right of PREFERENCES and I forgot the left side sub menu, but I just looked.

Follow the instructions to pair the first handset. Mine works great. It takes a few minutes to download new software to the handset so be patient (maybe make sure it has a good charge or put it in the cradle for the update).

John
#33482 by Dennis P
Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:40 am
Aristocat wrote:I signed up for Premier service a few weeks ago, I selected the option of receiving a free Teleo HandSet.

When can I expect to receive it?

They should be shipping today and should arrive before the end of the week. For those who have ordered more than one handset, we are only shipping one per customer at this time.
#33499 by oomairvine
Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 am
Thanks Dennis,

I also signed up for Premier service a few weeks ago, and I selected the option of receiving a free Teleo HandSet.
I called CS to ask when I can get it yesterday. Looks like the CS don't have any idea about it. Hope I can get it by this weekend.
#33519 by funone46
Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm
Hi Dennis, I was reading about lifetime premier, so I just signed up with cs. Now they will need to cancel my current yearly plan and resign me for lifetime. But was not told of any free telo units. Would this apply in my case or not. Just wondering.
By the way keep up the great service.
#33840 by oomairvine
Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 am
greenwing wrote:ooma support told me today that the free telo handsets are on back order until early December...

Not good...

It's too bad, I thought I will get it by end of this week.