Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#33086 by scarlefam
Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm
I have been following Ooma for some time now through the forums and this week went out an bought my first telo.

First off my set up:
Road Runner business class with 20M down and 5M up
Telo sits right behind the cable modem and the rest of my network is behind the Telo
I don't have a local line and the telo is used to make and receive all my calls
I use Google Voice front end as well as their voicemail service

Issues:
Seems that my settings in My Ooma keep going back to the default settings
Voicemail pick-up time - set at 59 secs keeps going back to 24 secs
Blacklists - lost all my personal blacklist that I set up
Default number for outgoing calls
Set up an additional number and lost custom Caller-ID that I put in

I just received a bunch of emails from Ooma like I had just set up my account. It has almost been 24 hours.

I was hoping that Google Voice would be a little more integrated by now. I thought that was supposed to be release with the new Telo, but seems not to be or I cannot find it. Haven't really been following the forums lately to closely.

Over all I am sure I am going to be really happy. No more monthly phone bills.
#33282 by tommies
Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm
I also ran into some of these problems last month, but it's ok by now. It's strange that it still happens to you. What browser do you use? IE and Firefox are known to work well, Google Chrome may have some problem.

Just give it another try to see if it holds up, if not you need to give CS a call.
#33472 by scarlefam
Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 am
Chrome browser must have been the issue. I went back in and redid things in IE and it seems to have stuck.