Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#31188 by FloridaJohn
Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:57 pm
It's not a big deal, but I noticed that the legend at the bottom of the call log says "Missing" instead of "Missed". As a new user, it took a while until I figured out what that actually meant (well, at least until I missed a call).

So, nothing earth shattering, but I thought I would report the bug, and if any of your programmers are looking for something easy to scratch off the list, here it is! :)
Attachments
OomaMissed.JPG
OomaMissed.JPG (24.24 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
#31195 by franklasvegas
Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm
FloridaJohn - I reported the same thing early October as typos drive me crazy (ex-product development person here).

One of the Ooma guys said it was added to the list - but right now they I am sure they have bigger fish to fry with other "My Ooma" functionality issues...

Oh - welcome to Ooma! :D
#31294 by FloridaJohn
Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:55 am
I'm glad to see I am not the only one this bothers!

I kinda thought maybe for the person who designed that screen, English was a second language. "Incoming" and "Outgoing" both end in "-ing", so "Missed" can't be right, it should be "Missing"! :D
#31346 by southsound
Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 am
FloridaJohn wrote:I'm glad to see I am not the only one this bothers!

I kinda thought maybe for the person who designed that screen, English was a second language. "Incoming" and "Outgoing" both end in "-ing", so "Missed" can't be right, it should be "Missing"! :D

I checked in the official dictionary of the Elbonian language and found that the word "missed" was indeed "missing" so I think FlordiaJohn is on to something.