Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 pm
Which gives you the less Errors and the least amounts of:
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
- Posts: 7165
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
I use Firefox 3.5.4.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 am
- Location: Irvine, CA
Firefox - MAC
Customer since August 2009
Hardware: Core Telo w/ HD2 Handset;2 ooma Hubs
Lifetime Premier Subscription
iPhone 7 Plus w/Ooma Mobile App
Internet: AT&T U-Verse 50Mbps
- Posts: 2711
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 am
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Firefox 3.5.4 is my default browser.
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:02 pm
I use Safari and it works great.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 am
IE works fine.
What we need now is an iPhone app. Then at some point probably an andriod app.
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm
- Location: North of Milwaukee WI
Firefox 3.5.5 here works great