Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#30748 by Sylph
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm
I can't do prepaid payment as well for some reason. Said invalid names... So I can't buy international services.
#30763 by ntoy
Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Hello Sylph,

For some reason, the shipping address was missing on your account. I added your service address to it.
See if you are able to add your credit card info.
If you have trouble, go ahead & email me.
#30853 by Sylph
Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm
Still doesnt help. Complaining about my first/last name and my CVV.
#30888 by siegler
Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 am
How about getting this fixed today? The problem has nothing to do with the browser being used. It's a CGI problem on your end.

I'm definitely having second thoughts about moving from Vonage.
#30890 by allo
Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 am
I experienced the same problem a few days ago and I even read before then that a problem existed with billing.
I had to call to have the information entered by OOMA.
I don't think it has anything to do with browsers used, but rather with the software being used by OOMA... or the one(s) in charge don't know how to set it correctly!
#30909 by ntoy
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am
Hello,

Please call in for those that are having issues. We would need to address each account separately & process the information manually. We are continuing to investigate. Not all are affected.
#31619 by Sylph
Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am
Seems its fixed. I just tried and managed to add funds to my account. Good job. ^^
Though I need to watch it... My card is showing two pending transaction rather than just one...