BILLING QUESTION

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Sylph

Re: BILLING QUESTION

Post by Sylph » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

I can't do prepaid payment as well for some reason. Said invalid names... So I can't buy international services.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Hello Sylph,

For some reason, the shipping address was missing on your account. I added your service address to it.
See if you are able to add your credit card info.
If you have trouble, go ahead & email me.

Sylph

Post by Sylph » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Still doesnt help. Complaining about my first/last name and my CVV.

siegler

Post by siegler » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 am

How about getting this fixed today? The problem has nothing to do with the browser being used. It's a CGI problem on your end.

I'm definitely having second thoughts about moving from Vonage.

allo

Post by allo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 am

I experienced the same problem a few days ago and I even read before then that a problem existed with billing.
I had to call to have the information entered by OOMA.
I don't think it has anything to do with browsers used, but rather with the software being used by OOMA... or the one(s) in charge don't know how to set it correctly!

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am

Hello,

Please call in for those that are having issues. We would need to address each account separately & process the information manually. We are continuing to investigate. Not all are affected.

Sylph

Post by Sylph » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am

Seems its fixed. I just tried and managed to add funds to my account. Good job. ^^
Though I need to watch it... My card is showing two pending transaction rather than just one...