Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#29152 by panama67
Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:49 pm
BLUE TAB ON HUB, RED TAB BLINKING ON SCOUT.

OOMA IN AND OUT TODAY...ANYONE ELSE?
#29157 by Groundhound
Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm
panama67 wrote:BLUE TAB ON HUB, RED TAB BLINKING ON SCOUT.

OOMA IN AND OUT TODAY...ANYONE ELSE?

The condition you describe is a communication problem between your hub and scout, and would not affect anyone else. When did you first connect the two, and has it ever worked for you before?
#29163 by panama67
Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 pm
I've been running good for over a year now.

Called tech and they had me connect my scouts to the hub then everything has worked since.

Can't understand the issue?

Anyway, customer service said it could be rodents eating through the lines? What an answer.
#29280 by inrame
Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 am
perhaps some interference.

what is your configuration? are you on dsl or cable? do you have a landline? is it all of our scouts or just one?

if you want to try to narrow it down a bit you can try a couple of things... try hooking the scout up to another jack and see if that makes a difference (or run a long wire to another jack). if you have no land line and are on cable, have you tried disconnecting the house from the incoming telephone line to eliminate interference from the phone company? if you are on dsl, you can try to put the dsl on line #2 which will reduce the interference on line #1 which you can use for the ooma network. troubleshooting kind of depends on your configuration but you'll be most successful if the ooma 'network' communication is isolated from everything else.