Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#29023 by Bob859
Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:24 am
My Premier trial will expire in three days and I want to get rid of it. I cannot find a way to cancel it from my account. How do I get rid of it before I am charged for it?
#29050 by hpepper
Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 am
Leeway wrote:If you don't pay for Premier, it will disappear all by itself when your free trial time expires.

It doesn't stay there and you won't get charged.

Well, to clarify, new customers are required to put in a credit card during activation and Ooma will automatically bill the credit card for Premiere once Premiere runs out UNLESS you opt out. I know this is what happens to new custoemrs now... not sure exactly when they started this.
#29144 by Leeway
Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm
hpepper wrote:
Leeway wrote:If you don't pay for Premier, it will disappear all by itself when your free trial time expires.

Well, to clarify, new customers are required to put in a credit card during activation and Ooma will automatically bill the credit card for Premiere once Premiere runs out UNLESS you opt out. I know this is what happens to new custoemrs now... not sure exactly when they started this.

Ohmy, thanks hpepper!! I obviously am not up to date on that opt-out new option.

Donna
#29149 by tommies
Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 pm
hpepper wrote:

This is bad, IMHO, the premier should be an opt-in service.
#29471 by inrame
Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 pm
Bobby B wrote:Thanks for the link - I've updated the article with some additional info.

inrame wrote:fyi... here is a link to the knowledge base about this very subject... http://www.ooma.com/support/knowledgebase/what-happens-my-account-if-i-dont-cancel-my-premier-trial-after-trial-period

an excellent enhancement!