Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#28890 by dhwagner
Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 am
I registered my hub and then my Scout

My ooma phone system is working well but I cannot set up using “My Ooma”
The first day I set everything up – I set up the hub with phone number 971-925-abcD – I input the information and serial number and all went OK.
I then set up the Scout as a device – I set it up as a device (not shared) the phone number for it is: 971-925-abcE.
Both lines work well –
As of two days ago when I log into my HUB account using 971-925-abcD and my password – I enter that information and then get a page that says: “We’re sorry, there was a problem processing the page.”
When I refresh the page it logs in to my account (partially) under Preferences / Phone Numbers I do NOT SEE the Hub (shared box) I only see the Device Box which shows my Scout which is 971-925-abcE. I can do nothing for settings for :?: my 971-925-abcD (Hub) number – if I try to log in under my scout number 971925abcE number it says the information is wrong and will not log in. :?:
#28902 by ntoy
Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm
Hello,

In your case, I believe the issue has to do with the first name where you have a space & then the middle initial.
I hope you don't mind, but I removed your middle initial on your account.

Try logging in again. You may need to try resetting the passwd again.