Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#28456 by wenmang
Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:32 am
Hi, I setup Telo without selecting landline support during initial account creation. Now, I like to integrate my landline with ooma, can I still do it or I have to re-configure my account, if so, how? I still have my landline and Telo is on comcast cable internet.
#28464 by murphy
Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 am
You will have to call customer support and tell them that you want to integrate with your land line. I hope your local calls are free because once you integrate, all local calls will be via your land line. You will also need to have Busy Call Forwarding provisioned on your land line for proper operation with ooma.
#28467 by wenmang
Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 am
murphy wrote:You will have to call customer support and tell them that you want to integrate with your land line. I hope your local calls are free because once you integrate, all local calls will be via your land line. You will also need to have Busy Call Forwarding provisioned on your land line for proper operation with ooma.

Oh, I didn't know that, my local calls are not free, so I'd better keep the current setting then. Thanks for the info.
#28650 by Bobby B
Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Call Forward on Busy is only required if you plan on using the Instant Second Line feature on your landline phone number.

murphy wrote:You will also need to have Busy Call Forwarding provisioned on your land line for proper operation with ooma.