Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#28275 by wenmang
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:09 pm
I installed telo yesterday and everything seemed going well. Calling my ooma phone from my work# this morning, directly went to voice mail(maybe at that time, ooma already went dead). When I came home today, line 1 is solid "blue", but line 2 is blinking "red", and there is no dial tone on the handset. What does it mean line 2 button is blinking red? Have to recycle ooma box, then all blue lights come back, and ooma starts working again. Called customer service and was told that I have to recycle ooma box every month or so. Is this kind of advice making sense? I will try to observe ooma for another week or so, if telo keep stop working everyday and have to do recycle frequently, that will be not what I want from voip service.
#28284 by murphy
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 pm
A blinking 2 means that line 2 is on hold.
#28287 by hackerguy
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm
I had to power cycle my scout yesterday. Calls were going directly to voicemail. Not sure why. No other problems that I was aware of.
#28325 by wenmang
Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Why line 2 on hold? I didn't use line 2 at all and actually no one at home is using ooma at that time, why it is blinking then? hopefully, it quietly goes away