Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#27426 by sduguid
Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm
Hello,

I just installed an Ooma Hub and am unable to log in to MyOoma. I get the following error page:

==============
We're sorry, but something went wrong (500)
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
==============

Is it down?
#27441 by murphy
Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:35 am
Are you connecting to

http://my.ooma.com

Note the dot between my and ooma.
#27453 by murphy
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 am
Works fine for me.
#27464 by joebettywu
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:53 am
I used OOMA for a few month now. Since it changed from Lounge to My Ooma, I had difficulties to login. Everytime I tried, it says "The change you wanted was rejected.Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."

I called customer service, he said it will be fixed in a few HOURS, but not WEEKS pass by, I still can not access.

What's wrong there?

murphy wrote:Works fine for me.
#27468 by murphy
Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 am
joebettywu wrote:I used OOMA for a few month now. Since it changed from Lounge to My Ooma, I had difficulties to login. Everytime I tried, it says "The change you wanted was rejected.Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."

I called customer service, he said it will be fixed in a few HOURS, but not WEEKS pass by, I still can not access.

What's wrong there?

murphy wrote:Works fine for me.

Are you using just the 10 digits of your phone number?
No dashes, spaces, parentheses are allowed.
Do not let a browser auto-complete the entry.
#27510 by Bobby B
Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 am
Hi joebettywu - can you try logging in again?

joebettywu wrote:I used OOMA for a few month now. Since it changed from Lounge to My Ooma, I had difficulties to login. Everytime I tried, it says "The change you wanted was rejected.Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."

#27514 by joebettywu
Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 am
Hi, Bobby,

Yes, this time I can log in. But my Premier time was lost. I suppose to have 180 days from the day (Aug 3rd) I purchased on Costco.com plus another 180 days for a friend referral since Sep 28th. Now it only shows me 90 days :(

Bobby B wrote:Hi joebettywu - can you try logging in again?