Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#26357 by dkm
Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:42 am
Hi,

I'm trying to make calls to Perth, Australia and they are not getting through. The problem started last night and continues this morning. After I enter the full phone number (including international access code of 011) I get the standard ooma message "You have x dollars. You have x Minutes" I then hear one ring and then immediately it gets cut off and I get the ooma message "Your call can not be completed". "You have X dollars, good bye".

I've got $40 dollars in my account, so that's not it. I've been making these same calls to perth without problem for a month now so I'm confident I'm dialing correctly. I have tried different numbers in Perth so I know the problem is not at their end.

Ooma help would be appreciated.

-daniel-
#26612 by dkm
Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:40 am
Update - Started working this morning. Not sure if due to my call to customer service yesterday afternoon or not (they issued a customer service ticket on the problem). At any rate working now. Hope it stays this way!

-daniel-