Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#23976 by sves
Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm
I'm trying to configure three destinations for voicemail notifications (two Mobile/SMS and one email). While the My Ooma web interface will let me add all three, if I log out and back in, only the first two that I configured are visible.

I've tried removing and re-adding all three, and switching up the order. It's always the last destination I add that gets dropped off. Happens in both Safari and Firefox (Mac), but it's not just a display issue...if I leave myself a test voice message I only get the notification at the two destinations that are preserved.

Is there a limit to the number of notifications you can specify? I would expect the web interface to not let me add a third if that were the case.
#24107 by hpepper
Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:01 am
Yep - I am getting the same thing. After you add the third one and click save, it doesn't give you the option to add any more, yet when I log out and back in, only two are showing up - must be a bug. I think I remember being able to have three previously.
#24235 by sves
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 am
I'm using Safari and Firefox on Mac OS X.

The problem isn't being able to add a third destination; it's that the third destination does not persist after a logout (nor does it actually work as a notification destination).