Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#34528 by bluechalk
Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 am
I can't delete a number from my personal blacklist. I tried IE8, IE6, Firefox and Opera. None of them worked. After I click "Delete", the loading popup appears for less than a second. Nothing else happens. I need to close the Manage Blacklist Item window manually.
#34833 by oomama
Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:40 am
OK, I ran into the same problem here. Can't delete any phone number from my personal black list. It looks like problem has been lingering around for almost 2 months by now. :( :( Can anyone fix it soon????? The personal black list is a useful feature to have especially during the holiday seasons.
#35014 by Diggs
Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm
I am having the same problem and just disabled my personal blacklist. I have tried to manage this in IE8, Chrome and Firefox, none of them allow me to delete. I get a little popup for a millisecond and then back to the little box with the options to save, delete cancel or the little X in the top right of the window. I cannot remove this number and need too and want my personal blacklist option back.

Doug
#35019 by Groundhound
Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 pm
Diggs wrote:I am having the same problem and just disabled my personal blacklist. I have tried to manage this in IE8, Chrome and Firefox, none of them allow me to delete. I get a little popup for a millisecond and then back to the little box with the options to save, delete cancel or the little X in the top right of the window. I cannot remove this number and need too and want my personal blacklist option back.

Confirm that this bug exists in Firefox 3.5.5, Chrome 3.0.195.33, and IE 8, for modifying or deleting an existing entry. The "little popup" says "loading" but quickly disappears with no resultant change.
#35420 by Diggs
Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 pm
So what browser can we use to modify the personal blacklist? Also, now when I try to send this to support through the website, I get an error from my ISP saying

I am sending you this message to inform you on the delivery status of a message you previously sent. Immediately below you will find a list of the affected recipients; also attached is a Delivery Status Notification
(DSN) report in standard format, as well as the headers of the original message.

<support@oomacare.com> delivery failed; will not continue trying

What's up with that?

Diggs
#35632 by junta620
Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:43 pm
the solution is SIMPLE, call tech support and ask them to remove the # in question!
i just called and within 10 minutes this was fixed!

they ARE aware of the issues and hopefully are fixing it soon.