Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#24863 by tm0445
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:03 pm
---I STILL cannot log into My Ooma. This is very frustrating, as I am still unable to access my accout and set up the premier features. Today the failure message changed to "Inbox is currently unavailable, please try again later " --nice touch: Softer colors, reduced blame factor on the customer/user, ----but still no access.
---Bobby: in my case I did enter a complete valid address when I registered on Oct. 1st--did I leave something else out to cause this problem?
---Since I have never heard anything back from the ticket # from last Friday, I called support again today. They were still polite, but clueless.
---bw1: Yes, I agree that having to give out my password to an overseas support person last Friday was really lousy. If he was telling the truth, at least it proved that I didn't need Firefox to log in (Before that, he was insisting that I needed Foxfire and seemed unwilling to do anything unless I first tried it) ((Sure hope the rest of my account and credits are still there if/when I get to see my acct. again.--))
#24866 by niknak
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm
...The change you wanted was rejected.
Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to...

this was the error i was getting from 10/1 until today

...inbox currently unavailable - please try again later..

today i got the same error as previous poster -

maybe slow progress?
#24869 by bpiper
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 pm
Tonight I was finally able to log in. Apparently my main issue had to do with my voice mail account not being created properly. Anyway, Bobby helped me out and now I'm in. :P
#24875 by mhowie
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 pm
I'm getting the "Inbox is currently unavailable, please try again later " error message tonight. Very frustrating...this website upgrade has been an absolute debacle.

What do I need to do to access My Ooma?
#24878 by Groundhound
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm
mhowie wrote:I'm getting the "Inbox is currently unavailable, please try again later " error message tonight. Very frustrating...this website upgrade has been an absolute debacle.

Through all of the turmoil with the new site design I had been spared this issue, until now. I'm getting the same thing on both my hub and telo accounts.
#24879 by mhowie
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 pm
Groundhound wrote:
mhowie wrote:I'm getting the "Inbox is currently unavailable, please try again later " error message tonight. Very frustrating...this website upgrade has been an absolute debacle.

Through all of the turmoil with the new site design I had been spared this issue, until now. I'm getting the same thing on both my hub and telo accounts.

Same here... it was ok over the weekend, I left town for a few days, returned home... and my access is now denied. I guess Premier membership does not exempt one from the failures of such a poorly implemented rollout.
#24881 by murphy
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:17 pm
They are probably in the process of updating the software.
#25117 by ericjut
Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:45 pm
I also not have been able to log in since the "Lounge" became "My Ooma".

Whether I use Firefox or IE8, from work or home, I get to the "My Ooma" log-in page and try to login, I get the "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page." page. This has been happening for me for at the least 7 days now.

I also tried to reset my password on that log-in page, but after entering my phone number and email, clicking on the "Submit" button doesn't seem to do anything.

I also called customer support on this twice, and while they were very courteous, they only pointed me to Firefox, which has the exact same behavior. Supposedly, my address and mailbox are setup properly and my account is in a good state (still on my "trial" period).

Does anybody have a suggestion on how what I should do next? Thanks in advance.