Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#24141 by fjuang
Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:26 am
Same thing never been able to login. Activated on Saturday.

Used ie8 firefox chrome nothing works!

(The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to.).
#24156 by delljim
Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 am
It is now Monday morning and I am just about ready to give up and return my Hub and Scout for a refund.

Enought is enough. I am referrirng to case # CS16971. It appears to me that no one in ooma has the slightest idea of what they are doing and the company is running wild.

Sorry to start off a new week like this, but shame on you guys for your complete disorganization.
#24159 by turbo
Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 am
I have been trying to login since last night without any luck, got 7 temporary passwords , no GO.
Just got off tech support and they don't know when this problem will get fix....Need to port my number, now will need to think twice before do that...... :x :x :cry:
#24208 by cortcollins
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 am
I tried resetting my password for the 2 other numbers I have and that doesn't work. I was sent a new temp password for these 2 other phone numbers and when I tried to change the passwords from "Account/Security" it stated my passwords were incorrect. I left them as the passwords that were emailed as temp passwords.

I am also missing voicemails that were saved. On 1 phone number I have 2 voicemails when there should be 5 and the other phone number I have no voicemeils at all. There should be at least 3 if not more. The main number is ok because I use the hub as my fax.

Just to mention, I use 1 of these phone numbers as my business number and I can't see the voicemails and there is a very good chance these are directly related to Money.

Additionally, I received an email stating I changed my service address. I did not.

What is going on?
#24289 by Bobby B
Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:20 pm
We just put out a fix for this "The change you wanted was rejected..." login issue -- please let us know if you're still seeing this message come up on a login.
#24290 by Jay521
Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:21 pm
I lost my ability to log into my Ooma account as well. Keep getting "The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."

Tried 6 times to reset password and tried several browsers; nothing works. Called Ooma was told to wait and try again. Did that and still cannot log in. After several calls, they finally opened a ticket and sent it to the Engineering department.

What is going on? No one at Ooma seems to have any clue?
#24291 by Jay521
Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:22 pm
Bobby B wrote:We just put out a fix for this "The change you wanted was rejected..." login issue -- please let us know if you're still seeing this message come up on a login.

Bobby, the "fix" didn't work. Still can't log in.....
#24297 by mamidihp
Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Any solution to the message"The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to." Its becoming very annoying