Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#23897 by 007jethro
Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:27 pm
what about the "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page. If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum."
can you fix this one also?
#23902 by dwalt74284
Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 pm
can i be added to this post i too am having this problem ."The change you wanted was rejected",i tried to choke my monitor after upteen times of trying and renewing passwords but i swear my monitor just laughed at me :) help ooma help me! :?
#23915 by drae
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:53 am
I've been having the "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page. If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum." problem for the last two days. I spoke with someone at tech support and they said it had to do with the upgrade and to try later. Well, it's about 24 hours later and still having the same issue.
#23916 by delljim
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:11 am
I cannot be logged in since yesterday. Called support and they said they are working on it. They opened work number CS16971. Still not operative this morning.---Thanks
#23965 by REXLAS
Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am
I got same error messages when trying to login to my ooma today.
Did try reset the password, still get the same error messge.
"The change you wanted was rejected.

Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."
#23990 by dhavalsh
Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm
i'm also having the same issue logging in as all other users here. the message i get is: "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.". hopefully this gets fixed soon.
#24058 by sriram20
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm
I know ooma is trying to fix this.The reason i need this ooma login issue fixed is i am traveling and would love to check my messages online :(
As of 4th Oct this is not yet fixed
The error is still the same

The change you wanted was rejected.
Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to.
#24064 by jrg716
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 pm
Hi,

Just purchased a Telo today and found I was having problems activating (invalid activation code) and logging into My Ooma (The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to.).

In both cases, I was able to get around the errors by using Firefox instead of IE8. At least in my case IE seems to have been the issue. I've logged into My Ooma several times over the course of the evening from Firefox without errors.

Just my 2 cents.
#24077 by WayneDsr
Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:01 pm
Thanks jrg716, very good informaton. Thanks for adding it to the forum and welcome!

Wayne
#24128 by tm0445
Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 am
--As of this morning 9:00AM CDST, I can't log in either. Acct. created (new activation) on 10-1-09, lounge worked that night. Now I'm getting "The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to." I supposedly have a free trial to premier services, but can't get to any of that or anything else. Probably won't be able to get an extension on the unavailable services/features, either, just guessing.
--I have called support (in the Phillipines) twice now: First time with some registration/setup questions, second time with this problem. Both times were totally wasted time on hold, both representives were politely clueless, with no second tier choice, no answers or knowledge. IMHO, if you want to build market share, sending us overseas to find out nothing from clueless people who are unable to say anything but " you should try Firefox browser instead of Internet Exlorer because the website was designed for Firefox" (obviously I paraphrased) is ridiculous. The overseas rep asked for my password so he could try it, and Firefox didn't work either. I also tried resetting my password, that didn't work either.