Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#23564 by tailwheel
Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:54 pm
tailwheel wrote:Dennis,

Sorry, no luck. Getting same message.

OK, I take that back. Just tried again and got in.
#23619 by sriram20
Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Here is the message i get when i try to login

The change you wanted was rejected.
Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to.
#23641 by Dennis P
Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 pm
Alright, looking into it. Looks like there is something in your address that it does not like. Investigating...
#23695 by hubertc
Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 am
I'm getting the same error message since last night. I just activated my Ooma Hub yesterday. I was able to log on to My Ooma for a brief period of time but now this is all I get:

"The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."

I called customer support and all they did was reset my password to a temporary one. It still doesn't work.
#23797 by talion
Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:49 pm
I have been trying to log in since about 11:00 am today and keep getting the "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page. If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum." message. Is there a fix?
#23802 by niknak
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm
... "The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."...

I am suddenly getting the same error message all day today, I never had a problem logging in before
Dennis or Bobby, please help? Thanks
#23889 by sriram20
Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 pm
Dennis,
This has never happened before .Not sure if this is after the upgrade to website.
Still no luck logging in :(
#23891 by Bobby B
Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 pm
We're putting in a fix tomorrow that should hopefully clear up these "The change you wanted was rejected" login error messages. Sorry about the delay in getting this one resolved.