Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#3010 by joseki_tesuji
Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:59 pm
I also had that problem the first time I logged into ooma lounge. I didn't realize that ooma lounge is a flash-based site, and I had a firefox extension called FlashBlock running. As soon as I whitelisted ooma.com in FlashBlock the problem went away (and I was able to access the other tabs in ooma lounge, which I couldn't do when flash was blocked).
#3115 by dethtrain
Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 pm
I am having the same problem. Just purchased the device today at best buy. When I log in to the ooma lounge and it goes to the inbox, I just get spammed the same call, duration over and over again and doesn't stop. It ends up bogging my whole computer down. I use firefox.
#3124 by Bobby B
Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Are you using any special firefox add-ons? Do you know what version of firefox you are currently running and on what Operating System? Does the problem occur on Safari or IE?

-Bobby

dethtrain wrote:I am having the same problem. Just purchased the device today at best buy. When I log in to the ooma lounge and it goes to the inbox, I just get spammed the same call, duration over and over again and doesn't stop. It ends up bogging my whole computer down. I use firefox.
#6090 by Chente
Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:47 pm
I use IE , not Firefox, and still have the same problem. So I switched to Firefox, no add-ons, same problem. My laptop can't get into the lounge due to multiple (ad nauseum) listings, but any other computer, also using IE - no problem