Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#924 by dcmidnight
Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:56 am
This happens maybe 75% of the time I get a message. I log onto the lounge and that one call is listed 20 or 30 times. There is no way to tell which one to click on to delete it as clicking on one does not always register - it will still tell you to click on a message to delete. Often when this happens eventually when I am clicking around trying to find the right message it will just lock up.

Anyone else seen this happen?
#939 by Bobby B
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 am
I don't think we've seen this issue before. When playing voicemail on your ooma Hub or Scout, do also get a lot of these false messages?

Also, did problem just started happening recently or has it always occurred for you?
#2475 by av8rdude
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 am
I have this same problem with my call log. Almost every incoming call shows up as 2 entries. The first entry has the correct caller ID information and the second entry has "unknown" caller.

I have attached a screen capture of my call log. My setup is a hub with 2 scouts and premium service.
Thanks,
Scott
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.98 KiB) Viewed 4418 times
#2532 by scots
Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 am
I just noticed this a few minutes ago when I logged into the Lounge, not with the call log but with the list of voicemail messages. I thought I was going crazy. I have 2 voicemail messages and it's showing both of them twice, so it looks like I have 4 messages but there are really only 2. I went elsewhere in the Lounge, went back to the voicemail, and then it was showing each of the 2 messages 3 times...so it looked like I had 6 messages. Went elsewhere in the Lounge again, back to voicemail, and then it was back to showing each of the 2 messages twice like I had 4 messages again. Crazy!
#2561 by desharri
Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:10 pm
I've used the lounge twice and both times one message filled the page and page reacts very sluggishly. I have yet to be able to listen to a message through the lounge.
Attachments
ooma lounge.JPG
ooma lounge.JPG (67.47 KiB) Viewed 4350 times