Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#16655 by geomunir
Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 pm
I cant login to my Lounge. It says my phone number and password not found. I have tried forgot password, but it says email and phone number not found.

Also, my outbound caller id says "Private Caller". I have called Ooma support, but they said it will work now. Its been four days, still not working. And its been more then two weeks since i setup my Ooma.

Thank you,
Syed
#16657 by bw1
Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm
geomunir wrote:I cant login to my Lounge. It says my phone number and password not found. I have tried forgot password, but it says email and phone number not found.

Also, my outbound caller id says "Private Caller". I have called Ooma support, but they said it will work now. Its been four days, still not working. And its been more then two weeks since i setup my Ooma.

Thank you,
Syed

You must allow cookies and scripts to run to log into the lounge. I ran into that problem before. What browser are you using?

It takes a couple of weeks for the caller id name information to get propagated to various caller id databases. However, even then some users needed to call support back to get it updated.
#16662 by geomunir
Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm
I can login now after couple of hours. I think it was Ooma's issue. I didnt try anything new. I'm using Vista and IE8.

For caller id, its been a while i have setup Ooma. I have called Ooma few days ago. I guess i will have to wait.