- Log in to lounge and select preferences -> phone numberstrix wrote:I've been wanting to do that and still haven't figured out how. I have one number assigned to the hub and another to the scout. When I click on call forwarding there are no options as to which number to forward so both will be forwarded. I would love it if someone could say how one actually can call forward only one number....or one to one place and the other to another place.
- Click Assign a device - Assign a device for personal use pop-up window will appear
- Enter name of device e.g. "Scout"
- Select Hub or Scout radio button - Scout device id entry will appear
- Enter Scout device id - ok the instructions say to enter the last 5 characters of the serial number but for me it was the last 6 characters and they were displayed separately in a box on the bottom of the scout
- enter first name, last name, email address and password (twice)
- click save
- wait 3 minutes - you should see 2 phone numbers under shared devices and none under Scout (or whatever name of device you used above)
- click on your second phone number - update phone number settings pop-up window will appear
- select Scout (or whatever name of device you used above) from Associated device dropdown
- click save
- wait 3 minutes
- log out of the lounge
- log back in to the lounge using your second phone number as the id and the password you used above
- select preferences -> calling
- check the Enable Call Forwarding checkbox
Great tutorial. Clear and concise. I'm sure we'll refer others to this post often. Thank you!
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.
What I can't do is call forward one number (on hub) to a cell phone and leave the other number (scout) alone. I don't think it can be done....yet.
I hope that is a feature that is available soon.