Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#11822 by alambrose
Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 am
Hi,

I am new to Ooma, have been using it for about a month, and just had my number ported.

I have about 20 days left on the free trial of the Ooma Premier service. I have looked through the FAQs, and I am still a little confused as to exactly what "extras" are provided by the Premier service, as opposed to the basic service.

At present, all we are using is the Ooma hub & Scout, which gives us a primary line, and a second line with the same number (through the Scout). I am wondering if this second line feature with the Scout is part of the basic Ooma package, or if this will go away when the free Premier trial ends.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

-Al
#11824 by WayneDsr
Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 pm
Core:
Free local calling, Free Long Distance (within US), Free Caller ID, Free Call Waiting, and free basic voicemail.

Everything else is Premier, including instant second line.

Wayne
#11825 by Groundhound
Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Since you already ported, they will deduct the cost of porting from the annual cost of premier if you call them, so the net cost of premier for another year would be $60.
#12142 by scots
Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 pm
alambrose wrote:Hi,

I am new to Ooma, have been using it for about a month, and just had my number ported.

I have about 20 days left on the free trial of the Ooma Premier service. I have looked through the FAQs, and I am still a little confused as to exactly what "extras" are provided by the Premier service, as opposed to the basic service.

At present, all we are using is the Ooma hub & Scout, which gives us a primary line, and a second line with the same number (through the Scout). I am wondering if this second line feature with the Scout is part of the basic Ooma package, or if this will go away when the free Premier trial ends.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

-Al

The second line feature is part of Premier and will go away when the free trial ends. If you want to keep the second line you'll need to sign up for Premier. This web page shows the features that are included with Premier:

http://www.ooma.com/learn/ooma_premier.php