Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#10902 by tommies
Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:40 pm
I ran into this problem before. Ooma lounge use Flash, and imo this is the cause.

Occasionally, it still happens to me, but a refresh will fix it

mine is 3.0.3
#11075 by Bobby B
Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 am
We're currently in the midst of a large Lounge re-design project that should hopefully address the voicemail loading/refresh problems that some users have been experiencing. This Lounge re-design will re-code the voicemail page from the ground-up and give it a new look and feel.

dcmidnight wrote:This has been a huge - AND KNOWN - problem to Ooma for at least the past 9 months. They have shown no interest in fixing it to my knowledge. I filed a report, sent in screenshots, told them exactly what happened - 9 months ago.

This problem continues to be reported and continues to go unsolved.

Oh well. At this point it has paid for itself so its free - I cant complain too much. But Ooma has shown no real interest in putting together a top notch customer service organization. I mean, their customer service is open 10 hours a day?

Whatever, like I said its free, I guess you get what you pay for.
#15774 by hugh
Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 am
My messages inbox consistently shows the same voicemail over and over and over again. Not a big deal, except that it slows my browser down immensely and my system less so.
#15804 by niknak
Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 am
hugh wrote:My messages inbox consistently shows the same voicemail over and over and over again. Not a big deal, except that it slows my browser down immensely and my system less so.

clear the browser cache
#19241 by azism
Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 pm
I'm using FireFox 5.0 and it works just fine. Nothing out of the ordinary that I can see.
#19242 by murphy
Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm
azism wrote:I'm using FireFox 5.0 and it works just fine. Nothing out of the ordinary that I can see.

The latest version of Firefox is 3.5.2.
I have no problems of any kind in the Lounge using it.