Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#10086 by scottlindner
Thu May 21, 2009 2:39 pm
When I log into the Lounge with Firefox I can only display Inbox / Messages. If I try selecting any of the other options the page reloads to Inbox / Messages. Does anyone else have it working with FF?

Cheers,
Scott
#10088 by circlef
Thu May 21, 2009 2:54 pm
I'm using FF 3.0.10 (I think it's the latest update) and it works fine. Not had any problems.

Try restarting FF and then go directly to the lounge and see if that works.
#10094 by ggilman
Thu May 21, 2009 4:28 pm
I'm running 3.0.10 as well and haven't noticed the problem you mention. I have, however, had a different problem when looking at my Inbox. If I have two voice mails sitting there, they will repeat over and over in a big list. Somewhere around 20 voice mails will show up instead of two, and they appear identical to the two that do exist, just repetitions thereof. A reload of the page always fixes the issue & it has only happened a small number of times.
#10117 by scottlindner
Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 am
I have restarted FF and the machine several times. I am running the latest version, and I go directly to https://www.ooma.com/lounge/login.php. It works just fine in IE7 on the same computer, but I hate how slow IE7 is.

I learned a bit more about this since posting. It only happens when using FF at work. It doesn't happen at all when I'm at home. It must be the corporate proxy that is filtering something out.

This isn't a big deal, but I wonder why the corporate firewall plus FireFox causes this?

Cheers,
Scott
#10473 by dcmidnight
Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 pm
ggilman wrote:I'm running 3.0.10 as well and haven't noticed the problem you mention. I have, however, had a different problem when looking at my Inbox. If I have two voice mails sitting there, they will repeat over and over in a big list. Somewhere around 20 voice mails will show up instead of two, and they appear identical to the two that do exist, just repetitions thereof. A reload of the page always fixes the issue & it has only happened a small number of times.

This has been a huge - AND KNOWN - problem to Ooma for at least the past 9 months. They have shown no interest in fixing it to my knowledge. I filed a report, sent in screenshots, told them exactly what happened - 9 months ago.

This problem continues to be reported and continues to go unsolved.

Oh well. At this point it has paid for itself so its free - I cant complain too much. But Ooma has shown no real interest in putting together a top notch customer service organization. I mean, their customer service is open 10 hours a day?

Whatever, like I said its free, I guess you get what you pay for.
#10474 by WayneDsr
Fri May 29, 2009 6:36 pm
I have Firefox 3.0.10 and I just went through the lounge with no problems. Reset a couple of things had no issues.

Sounds like you have a problem with Firefox, not ooma, but like you said, you get what you pay for.

Wayne
#10491 by scottlindner
Sat May 30, 2009 5:33 am
If you read my post you'll note that it happens due to the proxy at my place of employment but only with Firefox. They must be doing some scripting the proxy doesn't like the FF implementation for.

Straight HTML is so much simpler.

Scott
#10875 by jtykal
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:20 am
I actually noticed this issue as well with Firefox yesterday. Chalked it up to "unscheduled system maintenance" and figured I'd try again later. Today, I can't log in to the lounge at all using either Firefox or IE -- getting an "invalid login" message. (Yes, my phone number and password are correct...)
#10880 by frank1
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:39 am
Try it again. I was having the same problem with IE. Now it works again. It seems to have been down for about 20 minutes.

Also, check you phone. Because now when I call my number it immediately goes to voicemail. And I can't make outgoing calls at all.