Adding contact to group

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
tduncans

Adding contact to group

Post by tduncans » Sun May 19, 2013 11:01 am

Hi... as I recall just a couple of months ago I had no problem adding a contact to a group, via the Edit function on the Contacts window. Now "Groups" is not listed amongst the items that can be edited for a given contact.
QUESTION: how do I add a Contact to a Group?
Thanks

murphy

Re: Adding contact to group

Post by murphy » Sun May 19, 2013 11:10 am

tduncans wrote:Hi... as I recall just a couple of months ago I had no problem adding a contact to a group, via the Edit function on the Contacts window. Now "Groups" is not listed amongst the items that can be edited for a given contact.
QUESTION: how do I add a Contact to a Group?
Thanks
Edit the contact and click the check box for the group(s) you want the contact to be in.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

lbmofo

Re: Adding contact to group

Post by lbmofo » Sun May 19, 2013 11:14 am

If you don't have any groups setup, you can add groups by clicking on "Add group" under Contacts on the left.

Once group(s) added, you can check the contacts you want to add to group(s) and click on "Group" dropdown on top of the contacts list, it will present you choices to add to a certain group.

Or while editing individual contact, you can check the group you want to add the contact to and then save.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!