Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#110057 by tduncans
Sun May 19, 2013 11:01 am
Hi... as I recall just a couple of months ago I had no problem adding a contact to a group, via the Edit function on the Contacts window. Now "Groups" is not listed amongst the items that can be edited for a given contact.
QUESTION: how do I add a Contact to a Group?
Thanks
#110059 by murphy
Sun May 19, 2013 11:10 am
tduncans wrote:Hi... as I recall just a couple of months ago I had no problem adding a contact to a group, via the Edit function on the Contacts window. Now "Groups" is not listed amongst the items that can be edited for a given contact.
QUESTION: how do I add a Contact to a Group?
Thanks

Edit the contact and click the check box for the group(s) you want the contact to be in.
#110060 by lbmofo
Sun May 19, 2013 11:14 am
If you don't have any groups setup, you can add groups by clicking on "Add group" under Contacts on the left.

Once group(s) added, you can check the contacts you want to add to group(s) and click on "Group" dropdown on top of the contacts list, it will present you choices to add to a certain group.

Or while editing individual contact, you can check the group you want to add the contact to and then save.